With a pillowy bite, scrumptious filling and easy preparation, these ravioli are perfect for quick meals that will satisfy any pasta lover.
Our fresh pasta is made from the highest quality Doppio Zero Flour and filtered water. These decadent raviolis pack such a perfect flavor punch there's no need for a heavy sauce. Simply saute in a little butter and Parmigiano-Reggiano and let the filling be the highlight
I N C L U D E D
D I R E C T I O N S
Add Ravioli to boiling pot of water. The amount of salt in the water is very important, add approximately 1½ tbsp. of salt per 10-qt pot, and cook 6-8 minutes. Strain the ravioli, toss your ravioli in a small amount of olive oil to keep it from sticking and serve with your choice of sauce.
P R O T I P
Buy double what you think you’ll need, they are hard to stop eating.
S T O R A G E + C A R E
- Veal Ravioli shipped frozen
- Refrigerate immediately; use within 3 days
- Store frozen up to 60 days
I N G R E D I E N T S
- Filling: Veal, Carrots, Celery, Onion, Porcini Mushrooms, Cremini Mushrooms, Olive Oil, Bay Leaf, Thyme, Rosemary, Flour, White Wine, Parmesan
- Ravioli Shell: Semolina Flour, Water, Salt