Head south of the border in the comfort of your own home with one of the most delicious meals you’re likely to find in North America: Mexican street tacos.
The term “taco” came sometime around the 18th century when a “taco” was a word used to describe a type of dynamite contraption used in Mexican silver mines, for which strips of paper were wrapped tightly around measured amounts of gunpowder. Seeing a similarity between this and the tortilla wraps around its contents, BOOM the term was coined and we never looked back!
Ocean Blue made famous its interpretation of Mexican Street Tacos by stuffing it with fresh fried cod, cilantro, cotija cheese, pickled onions, and a tangy chipotle aioli. Make your next taco night the best one yet!
I N C L U D E D
- Fried Fish
- Garnishes and Aioli
- Ocean Blue Paper
D I R E C T I O N S
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place cod evenly spaced on a baking sheet, cook 5 minutes on each side.
Carefully heat tortillas in a non stick pan or microwave until warm. Drizzle chipotle aioli to taste.
Top with a piece of fried cod and other toppings to taste.
P R O T I P
Don't invite anyone else, enjoy it on your own while binging your favorite show.
Relationships?! We don't need no stinking relationships.
S T O R A G E + C A R E
- Cod ships frozen
- Other elements ship chilled
- Refrigerate all elements immediately; use in up to 3 days
I N G R E D I E N T S
- Fried Fish: Cod, Salt, Pepper, Flour
- Tortilla: Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour, Water, Vegetable Shortening, Sugar, Salt, Baking Powder
- Pickled Red Onion: Apple Cider Vinegar, Red Wine Vinegar, Water, Sugar, Kosher Salt, Bay Leaves, Red Onions
- Pickled Jalapeño: White Vinegar, Water, Sugar, Kosher Salt, Bay Leaves, Cumin, Jalapeños
- Cojita Cheese: Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Milk, Skim Milk, Sea Salt, Enzymes
- Chipotle Aioli: Mayonnaise, Chipotle Peppers, Lime Juice