Make your own Rick's Famous Burgers at home with their custom blend of fresh, 100% Angus beef from our own Butcher Shop which took years to perfect (it’s hormone and antibiotic-free, too).
Topped with classic American cheese, their top-secret Rick Sauce™, and cradled by a buttered and grilled, Martin’s Potato Roll, it’s no surprise that this deceptively simple cheeseburger is as addicting as it is.
All you’ll need to do is BYO lettuce, tomato, and appetite (plus take a few insider cooking tips from Rick's culinary team) and you’ll have everything you need to make the perfect Burger from the comfort of your own kitchen.
I N C L U D E D
- Burger Patties; 3 oz. each
- Martin's Potato Roll
- Sliced Cheese
- Rick's Sauce
- Dill Pickles
D I R E C T I O N S
Sear patties at high heat with vegetable oil. Cook fully. Butter and grill potato rolls. Dress rolls with Rick's secret sauce, and top with patty, cheese, lettuce, tomato and pickles.
S T O R A G E + C A R E
- Rick's Famous Burgers ship chilled
- Store in refrigerator or freezer immediately
- Enjoy within 3 days
I N G R E D I E N T S
- Burger Patties: 100% Angus Beef Burger Patties
- American Cheese: cheddar cheese, whey, water, protein concentrate, milk, sodium citrate, calcium phosphate, milkfat, gelatin, salt, sodium phosphate, lactic acid, annatto and paprika extract, enzymes, Vitamin A palmitate, cheese culture, Vitamin D3
- Potato Rolls: Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour, Nonfat Milk, Reconstituted Potatoes, Yeast, Sugar, Cane Sugar Syrup, Wheat Gluten, Sunflower Oil, Salt, Butter, Dough Conditioners, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Propionate, Guar Gum, Ascorbic Acid, Datem, Calcium Sulfate, Enzymes, Turmeric Color, Annatto Color, Sesame Seeds
- Dill Pickles: Cucumbers, Water, Salt, Vinegar, Spices
- Rick's Famous Secret Sauce: