Have you made the TikTok trending Baked Feta Pasta yet? It's been popping up everywhere so we knew we'd better give it a shot! It’s delicious and easy with just a couple ingredients — making it a perfect crowd pleaser or go to when you're in a pinch.
10-12 ounces cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup olive oil
2 teaspoons salt to taste
1 teaspoon oregano
crushed red pepper to taste
3 teaspoons minced garlic
black pepper to taste
8 ounce block of feta (not the pre-crumbled kind)
1/2-1 cup pasta water
1 lb Lovable Campanelle pasta
Here’s how we do it!
1. Cook in well salted boiling water for 3 minutes or until al dente
2. Drain and cook in a pan with sauce for another 2 minutes
BAKED FETA PASTA
1. Place the cherry tomatoes and garlic in skillet
2. Generously mix and coat with olive oil
3. Place feta in the center of the pan and drizzle extra olive oil
4. Add salt, oregano, crushed red pepper and fresh ground black pepper, stir
5. Bake in oven at 375-400F for 30 minutes (appliances vary so adjust accordingly) and stir occasionally
6. Turn heat up to 415-425F for an additional 10 minutes
7. Take out of oven and stir in 1/2-1 cup pasta water while mixing all ingredients
8. Gently stir in Lovable Campanelle pasta + Enjoy!