Forget about the age old regional debate of Maine style vs. Connecticut style when you can try both in the comfort of your own home. Will you be team "Cold with Mayo" or team "Hot n' Buttered"?
Lobster rolls are delicious, no matter how you eat them.
We like to think this is one of the best lobster rolls you will ever have. Our lobster meat is harvested at the peak of freshness, our mayo is accented with fresh lemon zest to bring out the sweetness in the lobster, and our brioche rolls are worthy of praise all on their own. How can you go wrong?
Here’s how we do it!
1. Upon arrival, place the items in the refrigerator. This dish is best cooked from defrosted.
2. Soften the provided butter until easily spreadable
3. Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat
4. Using a spatula or knife, swipe both sides of the brioche roll with a thin layer of softened butter
5. Place rolls in skillet and toast each side until golden (about 30 seconds on each side) and set aside finished rolls.
6. Gently combine your preferred amount of mayonnaise, butter or both with the lobster and fill the rolls (adjust the quantity of mix to your taste)
7. Garnish with scallions
8. Enjoy your Lovable Lobster Rolls!
PRO TIP: Lobster Rolls are best served warm and crispy. Melt and drizzle any remaining butter into the lobster mixture. The combination of cold lobster, cold mayo and warm butter is a New England Favorite!
Get Your Lobster Roll Kit Here