The ultimate comfort food for lobster lovers. What sets our bisque apart is our dedication to using only lobster for the base rather than chicken stock like many other lobster bisques on the market. Our almost famous thick and creamy lobster bisque is made from the finest North American lobster. A perfect blend of tomato paste, brandy, milk and seasonings gives this bisque its creamy and luxurious taste. Top with fresh lobster chunks and paprika oil.
Try Ocean Blue Lobster Bisque!
Here’s how we do it!
Ocean Blue Lobster Bisque is shipped cold with ice packs which may thaw partially or fully during transit. Upon arrival, place the items in the refrigerator until ready to prepare. Items may be kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Do NOT Freeze.
1. Bring a large sauté pan up to medium heat. Add provided unsalted butter. When the butter starts to sizzle, add pre-cooked lobster.
2. Gently sauté the pre-cooked lobster in pan stirring constantly until the edges begin to crisp and set aside. NOTE: Lobster ships fully cooked, you only have to brown it.
3. In a small pot, gently heat the lobster bisque until it comes to a light boil, stirring constantly.
4. Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes while continuing to stir.
5. Divide the hot bisque into bowls, garnish with sautéed lobster, paprika oil, lobster croutons and parsley.
6. Enjoy your Lovable Ocean Blue Lobster Bisque!